Friday, July 17, 2009

Baby Shower Cards!

Happy Friday everyone!!!! I love fridays, don't we all!
Anyways, here's a couple of cards I made for this weekend's baby shower I'm going to.
The first card is for my friend Leah, she's sassy and fashionable so I thought this preggy lady will fit her well with her little purse. This is cut from New Arrivals cartridge, the patterned paper and cardbase are CTMH papers, ribbon from Papertrey and some pink prima flowers. I ran the maternity dress thru my cuttlebug using swiss dots and the pants, i used stickles to make dots. Hope you like it.


The second one is also cut from New Arrivals Cartridge, a sweet pea. I used lavender papers from CTMH, ribbon and button from michaels. This is also my first attempt to use my mini sew machine to stitch the edges (can't you tell with my wiggly lines, haha). My MIL (mother in law) likes it so she is giving it to her granddaughter who is having her shower tomorrow.

Ok, have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I love these, Cristina! the Blog looks great! You ROCK!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete