Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge #98




It's me again, I'm one week behind on this challenge and today is the last day to submit this for the contest. I combined two challenges, one from Mojo Monday sketch challenge and Dawn's Color challenge. This is the first time I've done this, so hopefully I followed both rules. All the colors are from Papertrey Ink (Spring Moss, Pure Poppy, and Berry Sorbet) except for the card base, pearls, and the stamp image. The image is from Inkadinkado. Hope you like it!


















Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. So hilarious!! Love that little turtle! Great ribbon!

    Smiles,
    Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOve this one! You are so incredible at this! Great color combinations and the little turtle drawing is fabulous. ^_^

    ReplyDelete