Saturday, May 1, 2010

National Scrapbooking Day My Pink Stamper Challenge #1

Hello everyone!!! I'm back after over a month of being gone in the blog world. I just had a baby girl and she is now 6 weeks old! I wanted to get back into crafting now that we are settling into a routine. I'm trying to squeeze in a few moments of free time here and there. But hubby was so sweet enough to give me some crafting time today so I can celebrate National Scrapbooking Day!
I'm participating with the challenges that My Pink Stamper has in store for today. There are so much excitement going on and hopefully I can participate with most of the challenges if not all.

The first challenge is to make something for your mom or someone dear to you. Here's a card I made for my mom. Hope you like it!
Card Recipe: PTI Kraft CS, CTMH Sweet Pea DP, Storybook cartridge and prima flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment