Friday, January 22, 2010

Thank you card

Happy Friday everyone! So excited to have the weekend coming up. Here are a couple of similar cards I made. I want to be ahead and start making thank you cards I will be sending after my baby showers. I need your vote! Please leave a comment of which one you like better. This is a one layer card, nothing fancy as I will have to make a few of these. The first one is embossed using Cuttlebug Swiss Dot EF and one is without. Stamp used is from CTMH and ribbon is from Michaels. Hope you like it.


2 comments:

  1. THIS IS SO CUTE! Will you be giving them out after your shower??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! I have to make a lot since I have 3 showers. I will make different ones so I don't get tired of doing the same ones. I still have to make the shower invites that Ate Viv is hosting for me so i'll be busy!

    ReplyDelete