Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Baby Shower Invites

Hi everyone, it seems like I'm blogging just once a month. It's been hard to post since I'm on my seventh month of pregnancy so I don't have much energy. I still make cards but just lazy to take pictures.

Anywho, just wanna share a baby shower invites I made recently. My sister-in-law Nancy is holding a shower for me and so I offered to make a dozen of invites for her to mail.
This is pretty simple, I cut a chocolate CS 5 1/2 x 4 " size and the pink CS is the same size, except I used Fiskars borders on both sides to give it a girly look. Then I placed a ribbon on the left side (from Michaels) and I cut the preggo lady from my Cricut New Arrivals Cartridge. I used CTMH Simple Invite Set and Baby Step Set for the pacifier. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment