Saturday, February 13, 2010

PTI Day 13 Challenge

Hello everyone, there's a lot of festivities going on at Nichole's blog for Papertrey Ink's 3rd year anniversary. And i wanted to participate in their challenge of creating flower embellies with an accompanying card using this embellies.

I crocheted these flowers a while back and I used it on the above card. This card is very simple. I cut a PTI white cardstock and stamp the leaves using PTI Turning a New Leaf and used some pearls and the crochet flower. Below are the flower embellies I crocheted using embroidery floss in different colors. Hope you like it!



3 comments:

  1. Ohhh these litte guys are so perfect! Vibrant and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I want to be the lucky recipient of your card. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH! I so want to learn how to make these! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete