Friday, March 12, 2010

Baby Shower Favors

Hello everyone,
I know it's been a month since I last posted. I was busy with baby stuff and making favors and thank you cards for my baby showers. I have just over a week left before my due date and I can't wait for the baby to come!
Anyways, I like making these stuff so I always offer to help out the hostesses on favors or games. Below are some pictures of the favors I made recently. I made 2 kinds of favors, the first one was a round tin and inside the tins are M&M's easter colored candies. I used 2" scallop punch and 1 3/4 circle punch. Then the white circle is a sticker label that came with the tin, it's from Wilton's. The ribbon is from Michael's and the pink buttons are from PTI Blush vintage buttons.

The second one is a heart tin from Wilton's as well and came with oval sticker labels. The ribbon is from Michaels and the pink butterfly is from a mexican store I visited a while back. Inside the tin are Hershey's kisses.


Below is a group picture of both favors together. I got the tins from Michael's using 40% coupon. Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment