Saturday, March 13, 2010

Thank You Cards

It's me again, this is the card I made for my sister-in-law Nancy who hosted my second shower. I used swiss dot embossing folder and ran it in my cuttlebug for the white background. For the butterflies, I used two different Martha Stewart punches, one small and one big one (can't remember the names). The ribbon is from my stash, probably from Michael's and the sentiment is from PTI Megamixed messages set.



The next one below is an easy card, I made a bunch of these as thank you notes for my guests who came at the shower. The imaged stamp is from CTMH Baby Steps stamp set and I colored it with CTMH markers. The ribbon is from Michael's and the border strip is a pink cardstock ran into my cuttlebug using buttons embossing folder. The sentiment is from CTMH but forgot the name of the set. Hope you like them!


No comments:

Post a Comment