Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bridal Shower Card


Hi everyone,
Yes, I've been MIA for the past month. I'm just now regaining my passion for papercrafting because I have a big milestone to share. I'm 4 months pregnant and just passed my first trimester. My energy is back and my mojo is flowing.
First, I have made this bridal shower card for Grace. Her theme is Asian and her colors are red and gold.
The swirl background is a cuttlebug embosse and I used a gold metallic rubon to give the color. The scallop is cut from Nesties, the stamped image is from "Be Yourself" stamp set from CTMH. Ribbons are from my stash and the border was cut from my Martha Stewart punch. Hope you like it!
I will be posting the scrapbook album I started for my pregnancy journey, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment