Saturday, October 17, 2009

Christmas Cards

Hello everyone!!! I've been busy this past few days making Christmas Cards. I'm inspired again to get back into my crafting mode. Below are some of the cards I made lately.Hello everyone!!! I've been busy this past few days making Christmas Cards. I'm inspired again to get back into my crafting mode. I added a link on the right side bar of my blog and check out all the cards for sale. Proceeds from the sale goes to my baby diaper fund. :)
Here are some of the cards I made lately.

Supplies used:
Stamp: CTMH Merry Pursuits
Colored by Copic Markers
Ribbons: Michaels
Buttons: Black from PTI


Another one from CTMH Merry Pursuit stamp set. I love these little guys, I had fun coloring them.



Stamped Image from CTMH Ms. Holiday Cheer, colored by Copic Markers, tag cut using Nesties and ribbon from Michaels.








Stamp Image from CTMH All Decked Out set, used Stickles glitter, paper pieced the hat and scarf. Ribbon from Michaels.



Used same stamp set from CTMH, I used cuttlebug for the snowflake embossed background. I paper-pieced the hat and scarf again and used Stickles for glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment