Sunday, October 25, 2009

Crafting all day!!!



Hi everyone, I'm on a roll today. I made almost 20 christmas cards today!! Wow! I've never done that many before. Here are a few cards I made today, hope you like them!

First card Deets:
Tree cut from Paperdolls Dress Up cartridge, topped with star button and used Stickles for garland
Stamps: Image from CTMH Holiday Cheer
Paper: DP from Provo Craft 12x12 Christmas Pad
Tools: Fiskars Punch



Second Card Deets:
Christmas Tree cut from PPDUP cartridge, toppe with Star button again with Stickles
Stamp Image: CTMH Merry Pursuits
DP from old stash


3rd Card Deets: This card is pretty simple, no layers at all!
Stamp Image: CTMH Winter's Magic
Ribbon: Michael's topped with button from stash



4th card Deets:
Stamped Image: Stampendous (I think), stickles used on the star and hollies
Ribbon: PTI and Michaels




5th card Deets:
DP: Provo Craft 12x12 christmas pad
Ribbon: Michaels
Buttons: Pti
Stamp Image: Holly (Hero), hohoho & Santa from Clear Stamp




6th card Deets:
DP from my stash
Stamp Image: CTMH Merry Pursuits
Vellum Paper for snow topped with glitter
I love this technique!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment