Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hello again!

Hello again, sorry it's been a while since I last posted. I can't wait til Christmas as that is when we will find out what we are having. But today, I have a couple of cards to share with you.
The first one is from Clean and Simple Challenge, FTL70. I like their layouts as it is simple and easy to do. Check out the cards below!

The base card is from DCWV, layered with PTI lemon tart CS and CTMH White Daisy CS. THe stamp image is from CTMH Cupcake Sprinkles, stamped with Citrus Leaf and Bubblegum Ink. The ribbon is PTI Hibiscus Burst and flower from Prima with a gem center. The sentiment is an old wood stamp from my stash.
The next one is from Clean and Simple Challenge FTL69.



This is pretty simple , no layers at all. I used CTMH Tickled Pink Stamp Set and stamped on Holiday Red Ink, then I used the holiday red buttons as centers in the flowers. On the small flowers, I used silver pearls as centers. The sentiment is from PTI Birthday Basics Stamp Set.
Have a wonderful Day!!!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment