Friday, December 18, 2009

More Christmas Cards........


Hello everyone, i'm back again with a few more cards I sent out.
The first card I sent to my cousin Abby, the girl image is from CTMH Holiday Cheer stamp set, background paper from my stash, a red poppy PTI ribbon and a blue Prima flower with pearl center.













The second card is from CTMH Merry Pursuit stamp set (I love this elves set). The trees are cut from my cartridge and I used stickles to make the garland. I topped it with red buttons. Again the ribbon is from PTI (red poppy).








This last card is 5x7 card, I used the cuttlebug embossing folder and cut it in halft. The big snowflake is actually a rub on image topped with glitters from CTMH. This is a pretty simple but elegant card, I love how it turned out.



Hope you like the cards! Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment